In partnership with Google Cloud, we offer up to 3 days of service of our experienced DevOps for free until Aug 31st, 2018.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Day 1 – Defining the minimum viable prototype (MVP)
- Your input: infrastructure specification in any form; current or future.
- Our input: Seven years of experience in delivering and maintaining hosting and software solutions on Google Cloud Platform, AWS and Azure, backed by various certifications.
- Outcome: A candidate for MVP, small enough to fit the PoC, important enough to prove the value of GCP solution.
Day 2-3 – delivery
of the Minimum Viable Product
- Your input: your engineers / IT specialist cooperate with our team.
- Our input: Solwit DevOps equipped with Google Cloud Platform tools, develop the solution defined in MVP.
- Outcome: the solution deployed and working on Google Cloud Platform, available for you to explore and test.
To play with the Google Cloud Platform environment, you get one-time $300 for one year trial, and the possibility to get the $200 voucher for extension.
- The process is run under strict NDA regulations, to assure confidentiality and
- Where applicable, you cover Solwit’s engineers travel expenses.
- We reserve the right to qualify projects based on availability of
Contact: email@example.com to get your Lift & Shift.
Read more on cloud benefits and our experience in delivering cloud-based solutions: Business in the cloud