The system will fit the product and the field of your operations.
A model created using the base components for your product.
Dedicated, made with quality and dependability in mind.
By all technological means in order to eliminate potential errors.
All in accordance with your industry safety standards.
Realizing projects in the automotive field can seem challenging, but for us it is business as usual.
When you work with us you can be sure we take care of:
We develop software based on railroad safety systems. We realize, test, and maintain the most challenging projects requiring the highest standard of code quality, testing, project management, and certification – SIL 4. We develop our solutions in accordance with the proper standards – EN 50128, EN 50129, EN 50126, EN 50159. We take part in TÜV audits and certification procedures.
We work in international teams and we are not afraid of innovative structures and cutting edge electronics. We thrive on combining different technologies, both hardware and software, within one project.
Our Acoustic Event Detection (AED) system detects unwanted events and acoustic scenes, analyzes sounds in real time, and warns about emergencies. It uses artificial intelligence and is capable of detecting any sound it learns beforehand.
We know how valuable human life and health are. When we produce advanced software for medical purposes such as insulin pumps, we adhere closely to the IEC 62304 standard for medical device software.
Systems using 3D cameras to detect and measure objects in their environment.
How can you benefit from it?
1. Select optimum dimensions of components occupying the available space. The point cloud technology used in ToF cameras is utilized in mobile robots working in warehouses.
2. You can optimize the loading stage in transportation thanks to object measurement to assess the volume.
3. You can create models of narrow or dangerous spaces unavailable to the human eye, such as road culverts, in order to check their condition.
4. You can prepare 3D building mapping for virtual space arrangement.
5. You can analyze large structures and test their conformance to the original design and blueprints. The analysis results in measurements to within ±1cm.
6. You can detect and recognize moving objects to later determine if they are potentially dangerous or typical.
We select the proper standards for the given field.
We define and launch the implementation and testing processes.
We provide consultations regarding software development and testing in accordance to the global standards.
We support certification and auditing.
We are proud to be one of the Platinum Partners with International Software Testing Qualification Board. We employ 100 professionals with the ISTQB certification at the levels of Advanced and Foundation who are competent tutors. We tutor developers focusing on code quality and the right tool set selection (Misra, Vmodel, A SPICE, Doors, Enterprise, JIRA).
With us, possibilities are unlimited.